Shipping, Ordering, Payment Procedure:
- Please get a shipping quote before you place your order via our Shipping Quote Form if it is your first order or if you are unfamiliar with shipping pallets.
- We do not ship parcel UPS & FedEx etc. We ship via LTL or Truckload only.
- Minimum $500.00 order for each order.
- Shipping costs will be determined by the cheapest of our trusted carriers once order placement if you choose for us to find your LTL rate (residential or business delivery). You are always welcome to use your preferred freight carrier for delivery. Just pick Freight Collect and give us that info.
- By placing an order, you agree that your method of payment will be charged for the all shipping costs including those added at the time of delivery. What can be added? Please refer to your shipping quote or click here.
- We will not contact you before arranging and charging shipping costs to your method of payment.
- You are responsible the carriers requirements when they deliver to your shipping address otherwise there can be additional charges such as a redelivery fee.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Shipping & Delivery Times
- Please note that we do not control trucking companies and delays can occur. Please plan accordingly.
- If you need a shipment delivery to be on time we suggest getting guaranteed delivery. This is a cost added service. If this is not chosen the trucker can take weeks to deliver. This is rare but doe happen and they will not give you a discount for the delay.
- SFIC Corporation does ship to business, residential and LTL terminals.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO/DPO address.
Shipment Processing time:
- Orders normally ship within hours – 3 business days of online order placement for stocked items.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends unless additional fee is paid for this service.
- If we are experiencing a high quantity of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days for delivery. If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order we will contact you by email.
Shipment Confirmation and order tracking:
- You will receive an automatic confirmation generated by the order placement on our website.
- Once your order is picked up by the carrier you will receive the pro/tracking number and trucker information. Please visit carriers website to see when your order is estimated to be delivered. Remember you must be there for delivery to sign the delivery receipt (meaning to verify that the order is in correct and excellent condition). We can have the trucker call you for a delivery appt but this is an added fee whereas you can track the delivery online or call them for free.
When your order arrives:
We don't like to have you receive shipments that are damaged thus we work hard to minimize damage in transit. Make sure your order looks like this when it arrives:
- You will see many stickers on your pallet such as "Do Not Break Down Pallet, Do Not Double Stack, High Claim Item $, This pallet contains ____ items, Inspect For Damage Before Excepting" and others. There will also be a Invoice/packing list on the top of the pallet for you to open and check the order.
- Our pallets are shrink wrapped thoroughly larger pallets with straps and or edges. This extra time and effort to make the pallet tight and not desirable for the driver/terminal/freight companies to "break down" in transit. If your pallet does not look like the pictures above BEWARE and make sure to note any discrepancy (more info below)
Products Damaged/Lost in Transit:
If SFIC has routed the shipment for you (Freight prepaid by SFIC) we will handle the damage claim if you follow these instructions:
- Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon delivery BEFORE SIGNING RECEIPT. When you sign for the delivery it means that your order is in good condition and that all items have arrived. Please see above pictures showing what you order should look like when delivered.
- If damage and or shortage (we put on each pallet _____ items in this order pallet) make sure to sign accordingly. "7 cases 1 lb. goat's milk soap blocks missing, 2 clear Tubs damaged" etc. Some truckers do not have a place for you to sign due to 'contactless delivery' since Covid (Central Transport mainly.) Please make sure to tell them there is damage and request the driver give you a claim number on his/her device at that time. Without this we cannot make a claim.
- Take LOTS of photos of the damage/loss including how it looks on the truck, how it looks taken off etc. Every picture is very helpful for our claim.
- If damage is beyond salvage you can refuse the entire order.
- Email and us at email@example.com with the above.
- Await confirmation by SFIC that the claim is in process and next steps. Do not dispose or use the product that is damaged since inspection will be needed for the claim.